Thursday 4 December 2014

My Friends

Im different with other people, people sometimes only have one best friend, but me, I have many best friends. Friends that always together, when we are having fun or when we are sad. I spent so much time with my best friends, we like to hang out, telling story, making jokes, and other.

When i feel stress and sad i always find my best friend to share it all, you have to trust that sometimes sharing our problems with our best friends makes us better, its just like the problem is begin to decrease. After I share it my best friends always give me an advice, what and how to do to find the best way.

We make a group of our friendship, we always together if we go anywhere. It seems like a group of zebras, always go anywhere together. I love my best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment