Thursday 4 December 2014

Myself

Hello friends! I want to introduce myself. my name is Muhammad Sulthan Rashif, but just call me sulthan. I was born in bandung 4th February 2000. I was born from a couple of Abdul Hafiz as my dad and Endah Sri Rahayu as my mom. My dad is a lecturer and my mom is employee of a private company. I have a little sister, her name is Jasmine. Im the first child in my family.

Now, I study at SMAN 3 Bandung, its the best Senior High School in Indonesia. Im very proud be the student of SMAN 3 Bandung.

I always fill my spare time with swimming, listening to musics, and playing guitar. I very love music, i feel that music is the flavor of the life, so without music, life is just like a food without flavor. Once that you should to know, many people like to read, but not with me, i hate reading even the book is full color and full of picture, and i cant study with reading too, if i study i would rather listen and watch.

By the way, i have a very big dream. I want to continue my study at Institut Teknologi Bandung, and be a mining engineer. I always dream live in Dubay be the king of gold and oil.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment